When a team withdraws prior to a tournament:
Teams should plan for the unexpected and understand that the scheduling process starts weeks and sometimes months before an event is scheduled to take place and often times events are full for months.
- A full refund shall be given if a team withdraws on or before the 60th day (2 months) prior to the tournament.
- No refund shall be given if a team withdraws within 60 days (2 months) of an event unless a replacement team is found.
When a team withdraws prior to a National Championship:
The withdrawal deadline and the entry deadline are the same. A team will be given a full refund of the entry fee and gate fee if they withdraw on or before the entry deadline. No refund of either the entry fee or gate fee will be given if a team withdraws after the entry deadline.
Refunds or cancellations or shortening of a tournament.
- While USSSA will make every attempt to play each event, weather may prevent an event from being completed or in some cases, even starting. In those cases:
- If at least 2 games are started no refund is provided.
- If at least 1 game is started a 50% refund is given.
- If no games are started a 65% refund is given.
- If governmental agencies shutdown a tournament hosts ability to put ont their event due to the corona virus situation, refunds are not guaranteed and contingencies and actions will be determined at that time once the extent of any shutdown is known and how the extraordinary situation would impact the tournamernt host.
- In the case where teams are due a refund but are registered and unpaid for future FPN Park events that refund shall be applied to the balance due on those future events. New England USSSA reserves the right to adjust this policy at any time to accommodate unusual circumstances.