- We have agreed with our hotel partners to make all of our tournaments "STAY TO PLAY", as this allows them to block out sufficient rooms many months in advance and guarantee the lowest rates.
- Our hotel partners are contractually obligated to not feature lower rates on any 3rd party booking sites. This guarantees you the lowest price. If you find a lower price at our partner properties let us know.
- Without this partnership with the hotels and teams taking advantage of this process CT USSSA would not be able to provide as high a quality tournament and all the amenities that go with it without significant increases in tournament fees.
CT USSSA and the Connecticut Convention & Sports Bureau (CTCSB) have worked hard with our hotel partners to provide teams with a great inventory of team-friendly and quality hotel properties all at excellent prices. Most properties include FREE breakfast FREE parking and a pool. Our hotel inventory has all the name brand hotels teams come to expect such as Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn, Best Western, Marriott, Comfort Inn and more. There are no exceptions to this policy. Local teams and teams choosing to commute to the tournaments are not obligated to use a hotel. But teams that are staying in hotels must use the USSSA system to book their room blocks. If a hotel you want to use is not on our list contact us and we will do our best to work with them to be added to our system. However, if the hotel does not wish to participate you will need to pick a participating hotel.
Hotel Code of Contact
New England USSSA, Fastpitch Nation and the CT Convention and Sports Bureau are committed to placing all our guests in a clean, comfortable and safe environment, and making your travel experience a great one. The hotel staff at your hotel is committed to courteous, professional customer service to the best of their ability. As such, we are asking all guest to refrain from the following behaviors at your hotel:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Fighting or other behavior deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Allowing minors to be unchaperoned in public/shared areas.
- Failing to follow instructions of personnel or management.
- Using athletic equipment in the hotel.
- Verbal or abusive harassment of opposing teams, parents or hotel personnel.
- Disturbing other guests’ enjoyment of the shared hotel area.
- Disturbing other guests’ enjoyment of their room, by having electronics turned up too loud.
- Obscene/indecent messages or images on signs or clothing.
- Violating any local, state, or federal laws.
Guests engaged in any of the above actions may immediately be ejected from the premise/grounds. Ejected guests will not receive a refund or be compensated in any way. We request a 10pm curfew – please reduce sound levels for the remainder of the night. Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to the tournament and housing coordinator.