Fall Outdoor Tournaments Posted
The following Fall Outdoor Tournaments and Leagues are open for registratIon on the USSSA site.
- 9/22-23, Fall Brawl: 10U, 12U, 14U and HS Open (16U and 18U), East Hartford, CT
- 10/6-7, Fall Bash: 12U, 14U and HS Open (16U and 18U), East Hartford, CT
- 10/13-14, OktoberFAST: 10U, 12U, 14U and HS Open (16U and 18U), East Hartford, CT
- 10/20-21, halloween Spooktacular: 10U, 12U, 14U and HS Open (16U and 18U), East Hartford, CT
INDOOR EVENTS AT FASTPITCH NATION WILL BE POSTED SOON!
FPN Fall Outdoor Leagues Posted
Fastpitch Nation is once again holding theirm outdoor HS Fall softball league in East Hartford, CT
- Teams will play a 6 week 10-game (double header versus different teams) regular season schedule on 5 Sundays and a single elimination tournament on the 6th Sunday.
- Open to all 14U, 16U, 18U and HS aged teams.
For more information about this league and to register, Click Here.
Tournament and Park Rules
Download the tournament rules and the park rulesand directions used in all East Hartford, CT tournaments.
East Hartford Tournaments
CT USSSA Needs Umpires for 2019
CT USSSA is looking to increase the numbers of umpires for 2018.
CT USSSA always needs more experienced college, high school and travel ball umpires as well as novices looking to get started in umpiring. Read more about USSSA umpiring
CT USSSA Partners with State of CT Convention and Sports Bureau For Tournament Hotels
All teams needing hotels must book their hotels through the Connecticut Convention & Sports Bureau website they made especially for our tournaments.
- We have agreed with our hotel partners to make all of out tournaments “STAY TO PLAY”, as this allows them to block out sufficient rooms many months in advance and guarantee the lowest rates.
- Our hotel partners are contractually obligated to not feature lower rates on any 3rd party booking sites. This gurarantees you the lowest price. If you find a lower price at our partner properties let us know.
- Without this partnership with the hotels and teams taking advantage of this process, CT USSSA would not be able to provide as high a quality tournament and all the amenities that go with it without significant increases in tournament fees.
CT USSSA and the Connecticut Convention & Sports Bureau (CTCSB) have worked hard with our hotel partners to provide teams with a great inventory of team-friendly and quality hotel properties all at excellent prices. Most properties include FREE breakfast FREE parking and a pool. Our hotel inventory has all the name brand hotels teams come to expect such as Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn, Best Western, Marriott, Comfort Inn and more. Local teams and teams choosing to commute to the tournaments, of course, are not obligated to use a hotel. But teams that are staying in hotels must use the USSSA system to book their room blocks. If a hotel you want to use is not on our list contact us and we will do our best to work with them to be added to our system. However, if the hotel does not wish to participate you will need to pick a participating hotel.
A, B or C. What is my Team?
The main objective for team classification is allowing teams to play within their skill level and bring parity to the USSSA program.
This allows USSSA to develop tournaments or divisions within a tournament for different classes. It also allows teams to play in the correct bracket at any USSSA World Series event. Briefly A is for the very top teams that consistently challenge to win most tournaments they enter. B is for the majority of teams who are a solid and competitive travel team. C is for new teams, weaker travel teams or town based teams that do not compete regularly on the primary travel team circuit. Read more for details about classifying your team.
USSSA Insurance - More Coverage and Less Cost than ASA or PONY
USSSA offers the most complete line of insurance at the lowest cost of any sanctioning body.
USSSA offers both full year and half year coverage, choice of deductibles and and NO AGGREGATE limit on claims. The policy is good for all play in USSSA, ASA, NSA, PONY and others. Read more about USSSA insurance.