Fastpitch Nation Park Completes First Summer Season Season
- Conveniently located at 1001 Day Hill Rd., right off I-91 (exit 38) in Windsor, CT.
- 11 irrigated and fully fenced (black vinyl-coated chain link) regulation fastpitch fields.
- 24’ tall, 100’ wide-view net backstops and 5’ perimeter fences.
- Weather-resilient red Alabama shale infields and natural turf outfields.
- Covered, enclosed and fully screened 8’ tall dugouts for player safety and comfort.
- LED remote controlled scoreboards with built-in game timers at all fields.
- 3,200 sq/ft building for retail, storage and plentiful real bathrooms (11 women’s stalls, 7 men’s stalls).
- Free WI-fi throughout the park and free charging stations for mobile devices.
- Live streaming of all games on all fields throughout the park.
- Food court with a variety of food choices.
- More than 1000 paved parking spaces.
CT USSSA Needs Umpires for 2020
CT USSSA is looking to increase the numbers of umpires for 2020.
CT USSSA always needs more experienced college, high school and travel ball umpires as well as novices looking to get started in umpiring.