44 tournaments in CT for the 2014 season.
NEW Mega-Tournament. The Firecracker on the 4th is now a 7-Game guarantee 3-day tournament with a special night at Lake Compounce.
3rd Annual USSSA Dudley CT Mirage Gold College Showcase. This year adding a Futures 14U division.
4 "C" Level tournaments.
2 Women's Tournaments.
All fenced fields.
NEW 3rd place consolation games in every tournament.
Some games this season will be streamed live to USSSA.com.
- 3 pool games on Friday the 4th and Saturday the 5th
- Sunday is single elimination. The winner can potentially get 10 games over 3 days.
- All age groups 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U, and 18U.
- Games played on 15 fields, 3 complexes, in both East Hartford and Meriden, CT.
- On Saturday, July 5, USSSA will join all the teams , players and parents at Lake Compouce in Bristol, CT. Teams will enjoy an incredible buffet meal, plus unlimited use of the rides and waterpark until closing. Teams will also get free drinks at any food stand in the park. USSSA merchandise will be available at the Picnic Pavilion where all teams will eat together. The cost for this is just $45 per person. The sign up process for Lake Compounce will start later in the season as the tournament fills up.
- 42 (16U & 18U) Teams to Play
- NEW (14) Futures Division for up to 12 competitive 14U teams.
- 7 Playing Fields at P&W Complex for 14U and 3 fields at McAuliffe Park (5 mins from P&W)
- Format of 5 Game Guarantee over 3 days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
- 4 Pool Games Friday and Saturday (2 each day) and Single Elimination on Sunday for 16U and 18U Divisions.
- Fastpitch Nation will once again sponsor the individual recruiting camp. For recruiting camp info, Click Here.
- 10U Open, 5/31-6/1/14
- 12UA and 12UB (and lower), 5/31-6/1/14
- 14UA, 14UB (and lower), 6/21-22/14
- 16UA, 16UB (and lower), 6/28-29/14
- 18U Open, 6/28-29/14
- A and B levels allow teams to play amongst teams of similar strength and allows for twice as many teams to go deep and twice as many teams to win and earn berths. B and C teams may play up to a higher level.
- In all State Championships there will be a 3rd place game between the semi-final losers with medals going to the 3rd place team.
- May 3-4, Queens of Diamonds "C" Divisions for 14UC, 12UC, 10UC
- May 18-19, May Magic "C" Divisions for 14UC, 12UC, 10UC
- June 28-29, Fastpitch Frenzy 16UC, 14UC, 12UC
- July 12-13, Summer Spectacular 16UC, 14UC, 12UC
- 12/26-27/2013 - Fastpitch Nation 16U/18U Christmas Tournament
- 12/28-29/2013 - Fastpitch Nation 14U Christmas Tournament
- 12/30-31/2013 - Fastpitch Nation 12U Christmas Tournament
- 1/25-26/2013 - FPN Midnight Madness I 14U/16U
- 2/8-9/2013 - FPN Midnight Madness II 16U/18U
- 3/1-2/2013 - FPN Midnight Madness III 14U/16U
- June 14-15 USSSA Bring on the Heat
- July 18-20 USSSA CT Brakettes Women's Classic
2014 USSSA World Series Schedule
No organization runs a "National" like USSSA. The dates and locations of the USSSA World Series have been announced. In 2014 there will be more than 50 World Series events across the country in every division of fastpitch softball including the top USSSA National event at Disney's ESPN Wide World of Sports. The USSSA true National World Series event is called the "Road to Orlando" at ESPN Wide World of Sports in Disney World. At Disney there are events for A, B and C teams for 8U, 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U, 14U, 15U, 16U and 18U. New this year is there is no qualification process for this event. Any USSSA team can play. USSSA has World Series events in each region for teams that want a national experience but want to stay within driving distance of home.
July 12th - July 19th: 8U, 10A/B/C, 11U, 12A/B/C, 13U, 14B/C
July 19th - July 26th: 14A, 16A/B/C, 18A/B/C
Eastern World Series held in Ocean City, Maryland, for these levels:
July 16-20, 10U Open, 10C, 12U Open, 12C
July 22-27, 14U A, B, & C
July 28-Aug 2, 16U Open, 16C, 18U Open, 18C
Eastern World Series held in Lexington, SC for 12 for this level:
July 16-20, 12UB
Eastern World Series held in Quakertown, PA for 12 for this level:
July 14-19, 16UB
Eastern World Series held in Maumee, OH for 12 for these levels:
July 16-19, 11U Open, 13U Open, 15U Open
Earning a World Series Berth
There are many ways to to earn a berth to play in a USSSA World Series Tournament.
- Berths are awarded to teams based on their order of finish in a tournament and based on the number of teams that were in your division. The more teams, the more berths.
- Berths are awarded to teams that co-host or host a USSSA tournament.
- At-Large berths are awarded to any team that plays in 3 or more CT USSSA outdoor tournaments.
- NEW in 2014 the Road to Orlando tournament at Disney has no qualification requirement. It's open to any USSSA team.
- Read more about earning a berth to the USSSA World Series.
CT USSSA has partnered with sportsteamhotels.com to provide teams with comprehensive hotel booking services at the best prices. Sportsteamshotels.com has set up all the room blocks for all out tournaments at the best and most convenient hotels near our fields. Contact Reece Oslinker at (877) 258-8281or E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.